Budget Friendly, High Quality
Looking for shirts to promote your school club, or start your church fundraiser? We know that the choice may be more difficult than initially thought. You need a budget friendly option that people can afford, but the quality needs to be high enough for people to actually want to buy and wear them.
So, we took our two favorite options for events and fundraising groups and put them to the test!
What’s the difference?
The Classic Soft shirt is:
- The one hundred percent ring-spun cotton gives this shirt the wear-all-day feel.
- A simple T-Shirt that’s cost-effective without sacrificing comfort.
- A wide variety of colored fabric options
- Available in sizes Small to 3XL
- 4.5 ounces, pre-shrunk
The Premium Cotton shirt is:
- There is an option for hundred percent ring spun combed cotton making it incredibly soft
- This shirt comes in the popular heather styles (like the one pictured above) which is a 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester.
- A decent variety of colored fabric options
- Available in sizes Extra Small to 4XL
- 4.3 ounces
Which do we like best for a fundraiser?
Our pick is the Premium cotton. It’s soft premium feel makes it an attractive choice, making it an easy sell for a fundraiser. It’s wear-all-day softness is ideal for events so participants won’t feel uncomfortable. It won’t shrink in the wash, comes in a variety of 34 colors, and ranges in sizes from extra small to 4xl so no one will be left out.
Start your own fundraiser or sell shirts for an event!
Now that you know the best shirt, you can start selling for your group or event with your own online store! Kick Print makes it incredibly easy to start raising money online.
Your Online Store Perks:
- No risk of spending more money than you raise
- Customers have shirts sent right to them for free
- No counting, chasing, or memorizing orders
- FREE Marketing ads for social media
- Earn a percentage on each shirt you sell!
If you’re ready to start raising money for your school or church group with your own online store, click here! We’ve helped hundreds of organizations sell shirts, and we’d love to help you!
-Kick Print Team